- Visit of Delphi Archaeological site
- Visit of Meteora Monasteries (2 Monasteries)
- Thermopylae (visit the monument of Leonidas)
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned motor coach
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Kalambaka
- 1 breakfast, 1 dinner
- Professional guide
- Pick up / drop off service from most of the hotels in Athens
- All taxes
Not included:- Visit to Delphi Museum
- Your international airfare
- Personal expenses, beverages at lunch and / or dinner
- Customary tips to your drivers, guides and escorts
- This tour includes a complimentary pick-up / drop-off service from your hotel or other predefined spots in Athens and surrounding areas. Maximum duration of this service to gather tour participants is approximately 1 hour. Thus, pick-up time may vary for each guest and will be provided during the booking process.
- Clients staying at the coast will depart for their hotels, from G.O. terminal around 19:30hrs.
- Appropriate clothing is required to visit the Monasteries. Long skirts below the knees for the ladies and long trousers for the gentlemen. The monasteries, also, provide long skirts before every entrance. The ladies can choose and wear a long skirt over their clothing, during the tour, and return it, prior to their departure.
- In this lean, combo, Delphi Meteora tour, at Delphi the tour company will usually move guests travelling to Meteora onto another bus. After the short Delphi visit guests will depart for Kalambaka/Meteora where you will spend the night (dinner and overnight). The following morning visit Meteora and the monasteries atop these spectacular monoliths.
- The tour is usually bilingual, implemented in English and one additional language (French or Italian). For more information prior to booking, please contact us. Our agents will also inform you on the languages of the tour after booking.