4 Days Classical Tour to Nafplio, Olympia and Delphi
A fascinating spectrum of history & picturesque sites including Epidaurus, Mycenae, Olympia & Delphi.
Discover the ancient secrets of Southern Greece, in a unique tour to Olympia, famous as the cradle of the Olympic Games, Delphi, known also as the ancient navel of the world, the coastal town of Nafplio and much more.
Sightseeing: Corinth Canal, Theater of Epidaurus, Mycenae, Olympia, Delphi.
- Day 1: Leave by the coastal road to the Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive on and visit the Theatre of Epidaurus, famous for its remarkable acoustics. Then proceed to the town of Nafplio. Afternoon free. Overnight. (Dinner)
- Day 2: Morning free. Depart around 12:30 for Mycenae and visit the Archaeological Site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. Then depart for Olympia through Central Peloponnese and the towns of Tripolis and Megalopolis. Overnight in Olympia, the cradle of the Olympic Games. (Dinner)
- Day 3: In the morning visit the Archaeological Site with the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus, the Ancient Stadium and the Archaeological Museum. Then drive on through the plains of Ilia and Achaia until the magnificent bridge which is crossing the Corinthian Bay from Rion to Antirion. Pass by the picturesque towns of Nafpactos (Lepanto) and Itea, arrive in Delphi. Overnight. (Dinner)
- Day 4: In the morning visit the Archaeological Site and the Museum. A couple of hours free time in Delphi before departing and drive through the village of Arachova, renowned for its colorful rugs and carpets. Return to Athens via Levadia and Thebes. Arrive in Athens early in the evening.
Departure at approximately 08:45 – Return at approximately 19:00 (4th Day)
Operated by G.O. Tours
- This tour include a complimentary pick-up / drop-off service from your hotel or other predefined spots in Athens and surrounding areas. Maximum duration of this service to gather tour participants is approximately 1 hour. Thus, pick-up time may vary for each guest and will be provided during the booking process.
- Clients staying at the coast will depart for their hotels, from G.O. terminal around 19:30 hrs.
- The tour is usually bilingual, implemented in English and one additional language (French or Italian). For more information prior to booking, please contact us. Our agents will also inform you on the languages of the tour after booking.
You might also like