Skip-The-Line Ancient Athens Tour (includes Acropolis)
Visit the Panathenaic Stadium, Acropolis and National Archaeological Museum in this half day Ancient Athens tour.
Enjoy a guided Athens tour, with a luxury mini van in a small group of up to 7 people.
The National Archaeological Museum is the largest museum in Greece and one of the world's great museums. Its abundant collections, with more than 20,000 exhibits, provide a panorama of Greek civilization from the beginnings of Prehistory to Late Antiquity. Continue with a drive through the City center, visit the marble stadium where were held the first Olympic games of the modern era and finish your half day tour by discovering the secrets of the Acropolis, which make it stand as the most important monument of the whole world.
- Operated by SpecialTy Tours
- Meeting point: Your hotel (pick up service)
- Meeting time: 08:45-09:00 am
- Drop off location: Your hotel (drop off service)
- Duration: 4 Hours approximately
- The booking is non-refundable if canceled 72 hours before the tour time.
- The tour is implemented in small shared groups (minimu 2 and maximum 7 people)
- A private tour is available daily, at extra cost
You might also like