Skip-The-Line Ancient Athens Tour (includes Acropolis)
Visit the Panathenaic Stadium, Acropolis and National Archaeological Museum in this half day Ancient Athens tour.
Enjoy a guided Athens tour, with a luxurious mini van in a small group of up to 7 people. From the National Archaeological Museum, and its 20,000 exhibits, you will witness the impact of the Greek civilization from Prehistory to Late Antiquity. A drive through the city center will take you to the Panathenaic Stadium (also known as Kalimarmaro), where the first modern Olympic Games were held just before the dawn of the 20th century. Your half day tour will conclude after a visit to the Acropolis, the trademark of Athens and one of the most important historic sites worldwide.
Your tour starts at the National Archaeological Museum, the largest museum in Greece and one of the world's most prominent. Its abundant collections, with more than 20,000 exhibits, provide a panorama of the Greek civilization from the beginnings of Prehistory to Late Antiquity. Continue with a drive through the city center and visit the marble wonder of the Panathenaic Stadium, where the first modern Olympic Games were held back in 1896. What better way to conclude your half day tour of the capital than with a visit to the Acropolis? Witness history come alive and discover the secrets of the ancient world.
- Operated by SpecialTy Tours
- Meeting point: Your hotel (pick up service)
- Meeting time: 08:45-09:00 am
- Drop off location: Your hotel (drop off service)
- Duration: 4 Hours approximately
- The booking is non-refundable if canceled 72 hours before the tour time.
- The tour is implemented in small shared groups (minimu 2 and maximum 7 people)
- A private tour is available daily, at extra cost
You might also like